The PAWS at Home Challenge At Memorial School, we define our behavior expectations using the acronym, PAWS. How would your family define behavior expectations at home using PAWS as a guide? We cha...
January Newsletter 2019 link
- School Wide Sing-a-Long and PJ Day
- 1st Grade Travels Around the World
- Student of the Month December 2018
- Student of the Month November 2018
- Golden Ticket Recipient Caleb Kapp!
- Transportation Memo
- Halloween Activities and Parade
- November-December 2018 Newsletter
- Unity Day 10/24/18
- Student of the Month October 2018
Check out the information on Breakfast in the Classroom at Memorial School: http://5il.co/4nl1
Welcome back! Our handbook can be found here: http://5il.co/4kil
Memorial Elementary School
Check out the Elementary Bus Routes here: http://5il.co/4k2c
Winchendon Public Schools
Interim Superintendent Search Committee - There is still time to send your letter of intent to be in the search committee. You have until Friday, June 29 to get your letter in to the Winchendon Public Schools’ Central Office. If you have any questions, please call the Central Office: 978-297-0031.