NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING/ZOOM MEETING
WINCHENDON PUBLIC SCHOOLS SCHOOL COMMITTEE MEETING
Date of Meeting: January 7, 2021
Time of Meeting: 6:00 PM
Day of Week: Thursday
Location: Per Governor’s order suspending certain provisions of the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c. 30 A Sec. 20, the public will not be allowed to access this school committee physically. Members of the public can access the meeting remotely as follows:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 925 4281 7951
Find your local number: https://winchendonk12.zoom.us/u/ac3I4Kbt9I
Joan Landers January 5, 2021
This meeting is ADA accessible and any additional special accommodations can be made by contacting the Winchendon Public Schools.
- Call to Order 6:00 pm
- Audio/Video Disclosure
- MHS Student Council Report
- Athletic User Fee's - VOTE
- DESE Student Learning Time
- High School Senior Internship Project
- Capital Plan Discussion
- Public Comments: Anyone who would like to participate in public comment needs to email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5:00 pm on Thursday, January 7, 2020.
- Executive Session: Purpose #2: To conduct sessions in preparation for negotiations with nonunion personnel, and/or contract negotiations with nonunion personnel;
- Motion: Move to go into executive session to conduct strategy sessions in preparation for negotiations with nonunion, and (not) to reconvene in open session.
DURING THE PANDEMIC OTHER BUSINESS NOT REASONABLY ANTICIPATED WITHIN 48 HOURS OF MEETING – VOTES MAY BE TAKEN